|Is it possible to increase the operating distance (more than
1.9 km) , if it be used Dynamix VC-M and Dynamix VC-S modems?
|YES, on the application below you can see that:
1. Telephone line of POTS (Office 1) is connected to Dynamix VC-M
2. It is possible to connect Dynamix VC-M VDSL modem (“Ethernet”) via Ethernet port.
3. VDSL line can be connected with Dynamix VC-M connector (“LINE”). The other part of this line is connected to
Dynamix VC-S (rereceiving point ) (“LINE”). The transmission distance is
4. There are two modems -– Dynamix VC-S and Dynamix VC-M with Ethernet line (up to 100 m) – connector “Ethernet ” and phone connector “PHONE”in this rereceiving point.
5. Dynamix VC-M
(in rereceiving point ) is connected with Dynamix VC-M
(Office 2). The transmission distance is 1.9 km.
6. The Phone (Office 2) is connected to Dynamix VC-S (“PHONE” ) connector.
7. So the network of the second office can be connected to Dynamix VC-S connector (“Ethernet”).
It allows user to make calls while access the internet on the same wire simultaneously.