The NAT Configuration page allows you to set the configuration for the Network Address Translation.
The NAT module provides Dynamic Network Address and Port Translation ( Dynamic NAPT ) capability
between LAN and multiple WAN connections, and the LAN traffic is routed to appropriate WAN connections
based on the destination IP addresses and the Route Table. This eliminates the need for the static NAT
session configuration between multiple LAN clients and multiple WAN
1. Power on your Dynamix UM-A ADSL modem/router.
2. Launch the Web browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.).
3. Enter the LAN port default IP address ( Default Gateway ) http://10.0.0.2 in the address bar.
4. Entry of the username and password will be prompted. Enter the default login
“User Name” and “Password”:
The default login User Name of the administrator is “admin”, and the default login Password is
The default login User Name for the non-administrator is “user”, and the default login Password is
5. Enter in “Advance” and chose in submenu “Configuration”
the option “NAT”
6. Select “NAT” option – “Enable”
7. When “Dynamic NAPT” is chosen ( Default ), there is no need to configure the NAT Session and NAT
Session Name Configuration.
8. Press “Submit” for saving of configuration.
More information about Dynamix UM-A (1 LAN) ADSL modem/router can you find :